Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I prevent my nails from splitting?

Wen my nails grow, even just a little bit, the immediately spilt. What I mean by split is that the white part slits into layers and peels. How can I stop this? I have tried clear nail strengtheners, but they dont help.How can I prevent my nails from splitting?
I generally agree with the ideas that others have presented here. Garlic...well, I've not heard of that before.





One thing that helps me is to try to avoid trauma damage to my nails. In the winter, I keep them pretty short and don't try dumb guy-things like turning screws with them. If you can avoid damaging them they won't split.How can I prevent my nails from splitting?
Take Vit E or a Hair and Nails Vit. You can get them at GNC. Vit E is good for hair and nails, well that is what my stylist tells me and I can see the diff.
apply a nail strengthener every other day. when/if you file ur nails, instead of filing right across the top and all the way around, file upwards from the side of ur finger to the top, the the same from the other side. it will make a point, but then, file across the top to straighten it. the reason for this is because it will keep the nails even and will prevent splitting. Sally Hansen is a good nail strengthener ...it costs about 7 dollars, but it works. good luck!
eat more Jello. the gelatine is good for nails
Try taking vitamins to strengthen your nails. Did you every bite your nails? If so, you could have damaged them.
get clear nail polish and cut little pieces of garlic mix and waite a day for it to sit then paint your nails .. the garlicwill thivken and improve strength in your nails
鈾?eat healthiier...excersiize more...%26amp;%26amp; tryy otherr productss %26amp;鈾モ櫏;
There is special nail polish for splitting it's not that clear stuff, it's like blue and works really well. You brush it on but it dryes pink for some reason. I don't remember what it's called. But it's like no-split or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment