Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nail Splitting Across?

My fingernail is splitting right where the white turns to pink. It's halfway across my thumb, and low enough that I do not want to cut across. No pain, no blood, just an annoying split! My nails are strong and healthy, I just bent this one fully down accidentally and split it. Any ideas what to do about it? I don't want it to continue splitting across, I want to give it time to grow out a bit so I can just cut and file it. Bandaids would protect it but aren't practical for your thumb! Thanks.Nail Splitting Across?
Visit Sally Beauty Supply and ask the Sales Associate to point out their nail repair kit.





Or, here's a great nail repair kit available at Walgreens. It includes nail glue and a clear ';band-aid'; type sealer that you put on top of the nail to stop the split and strengthen the nail so it can grow out.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





http://www.americarx.com/Products/26308.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment