Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is masturbation causing my nails to split?

Every now and then I go through a few weeks where my nails get very brittle. I eat pretty healthy; not a lot of preservatives, fairly balanced, eat my veggies; avoid soda, take a multi vitamin. My hair is healthy and grows super fast. My nails are usually healthy and strong...but the ends start to split horribly and it seems to coincide with my dating/sex life, to put it politely.





When they go back to normal, I haven't changed anything about my lifestyle except for that I'm sexually active on a regular basis and rely less on masturbation. Vaginal secretions are supposed to contain ';high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase (a chemical secreted by the prostate gland and found in semen), glucose, and fructose.'; Is my nightly ritual really causing this?Is masturbation causing my nails to split?
i think so. there was some girl juice (size of a hole punch) on my duvet cover, and i forgot about it b/c that was the only thing that wasn't on my sheets, and after about a week the fabric had been eaten away (like a layer, looked kind of like it had been filed)... also those two certain fingers are a little more i dunno.. they feel different for about a day or two after my girl stays over...





i think if you have some of that hand disinfectant and use that before you go to bed then you'll be fine .. i'm assuming you're doing it before you go to bed, and just leaving your :) on your fingers for an extended amount of time..Is masturbation causing my nails to split?
It's definately not that. Sorry but our vaginal lube isn't that strong otherwise the men you have sex with would have a pretty sore penis after words and all of your panties would have holes in them. It is absolutely not this.
Yeah, its go to be something else then that. Try not doing your self for a while and see whats doing it if you can and see if it helps.
I really don't think that has anything to do with your nails splitting.. Natural nails will split weather you masturbat or not...If you are worried about it being caused by masturbation buy a vibrator and work the crap out of that instead of you fingers... Have fun!
get a toy!
Highly unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment