Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Split nails..?

I have 2 nails that split all the time. 1 is very bad, it's on my right ring finger. You can see the crease all the way down to the cuticle but it don't split until it gets to the edge. I tried to put nail polish on to fill the gap and to keep it from splitting but that dont work at all. I did have fake nails and was so happy not to worry about it. But at the same time I had a hard time getting use to them. Is there a product over the counter that would keep it from splitting and fill the crease? I tried nail strengthenrs and just about every thing I could think of. I was even concedering crazy glue to keep it from cracking. Please let me know.Split nails..?
I had that happen to my middle finger on my right hand.





I tried the nail hardener/repair by Sally Hansen. It's in a clear bottle and the polish is slightly opaque or close to clear. That worked for a while, and then it happened again.


So I went to the nail shop and asked what I could do about it. The lady gave me a nail repair bottle, I used about half and haven't had to use more since.





So I suggest you try the Sally Hansen nail hardener/ repair first. If that does not work for you, try the nais place. They ususally have stuff like that you can purchase.





Hope all goes well for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment