Saturday, January 23, 2010

I got weak nails which got splits at the ends and never grow that much, any treatments?

drink milk and take calcium vitaminsI got weak nails which got splits at the ends and never grow that much, any treatments?
Yeah, rub garlic. The best and inexpensive. I used Sally hansen strengthening before and it made my nails a bit yellowish.I got weak nails which got splits at the ends and never grow that much, any treatments?
i dont use any commercial nail strengthening for my nail,i just use garlic.yeah!cut one cloves of garlic into two then rub the garlic in the surface of ur nail or u can try putting the garlic in ur nail.like u bury each of ur nail on the cloves of garlic.it works not just on me but on my sisters,cousins and my girl friends.
brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>
All you need is vitamins. Take a multiple vitamins once a day it will clear up in a couplf of days and start growing a lot faster. Your nails need vitamins
Buff your nails use Sally Hansen instant strength and nail polish plus I take HAIR,SKIN%26amp;NAILS every day. Really works. You can get a buffer that is inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment