Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have really bad nails, they are weak and split a lot at the top and just in general suck.?

any idea what's wrong and what could help them (no products please)?I have really bad nails, they are weak and split a lot at the top and just in general suck.?
I used to have really brittle nails and could never grow them because they would split way down into the skin and bleed...I started taking calcium and now I have long natural, healthy nails and they are so strong!!! It makes them grow faster too!!! Good luck and I hope this helps!!!I have really bad nails, they are weak and split a lot at the top and just in general suck.?
Calcium , vitamin E , and do the dishes by hand. I have never had a nail problem.
Calcium %26amp; silicon should help that. Especially silicon. Oats, cabbage %26amp; grapes are particularly high in silicon... those should help.
vitamins! they work wonders! just a regular everyday vitamin like centrum. guarantee you will see results. i had that problem too
Me for being a guy, i have them thick and shinny.....and I also have long lashes.....and no im not gay!
Make sure that you are getting a well balanced diet, with enough protein, the basic building block for hair and nails. Protect your hands and nails where possible, by using gloves when outdoors in cold weather, and wearing rubber gloves when doing household chores or exposing your hands and nails to chemicals or cleaning products. Also, make sure you use a hand lotion, any kind, after each time that you wash your hands to make your nails more flexible so that they aren't brittle and prone to chipping. The healthier your cuticles are, the healthier your nail growth will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment