Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nails are like paper and are splitting and not growing. Keep breaking off and are real short.?

What can I take or use for nails that are brittle and soft and won't grow. Is there a supplement I can take and does it work?My nails are like paper and are splitting and not growing. Keep breaking off and are real short.?
You need ';hair skin %26amp; nail'; vitamins. Yes, they work. I prefer as natural a brand as I can find. Sometimes disorders of the nails can be a sign of an internal health issue. Most times it's just a lack of good protein in your diet and/or heredity. I used to have nails like that. I started taking the vitimains and within a couple months I seen an improvement. It alsohelps when you file your nails to do from the side to the center. Don't use the file like a saw back and forth, that causes nails to split as well.My nails are like paper and are splitting and not growing. Keep breaking off and are real short.?
i use Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Growth and my nails grew a lot faster, they were harder, and didn't break. You can find it at Walmart or any beauty supply store. You just put it on every other day and make sure to clean under your nails everyday. I swear by this stuff.
go to the doctor and rule out any deficiency.


nails can be a tale tell sign of things.
I think it's Sally Hansen that makes a product, hard as nails, it's clear and will help to protect and strengthen your nails. But I think the bigger issue is to figure out why this is happening. It sounds like you have some sort of vitamin/mineral deficiency in your diet. I'd go see your doctor to have him/her check it out.
well i used to have acrylics but i use NYC nail varnish '; grow 10 nails'; and i used ME ME ME nail varnish to harden it. i cant remember the name but it is transparent but the liquid it green tho but it come out transparent xx





hope i have helped you thanks xx
Try using OPI nail envy, apply this to your nails twice a week and you will see a real difference within 3-4 weeks, you can also buy supplements from Holland and Barretts for hair and nails
drink milk...nails and hair need calcium. also.. you can use a nail hardener it is like a nail polish. I have the same problem ACRYLIC is my best friend
I used to get that too! Basicly you could go to the docters they would gve you something for it. Or you need to to have loads of dairy like milk or cheese. Hope this helps! xx
You have to keep them moisturized. After showers and washing dishes, put lotion on. Supplements can only do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment