Thursday, January 21, 2010

What vitiams will help my nails to be stronger? My nails peel and split.?

g5 organic silica if u can find it!!!also take a multivitamin with minerals from a health food store. get one that says ';food based';!What vitiams will help my nails to be stronger? My nails peel and split.?
CalciumWhat vitiams will help my nails to be stronger? My nails peel and split.?
Try using Zinc, L-Lysine, dl-Methionine, Vitamin B6, Biotin supplements. I know a place to obtain these if you're interested. Also, you can simply use a nail hardener. Bud
Calcium pills. Try caltrate, or simply drink more milk.
Try a complete multi vitamin as well as a B-Complex to accompany it!!





You also need to look at your diet. That can effect even your finger nails.
I take Hair, Skin and Nails( this is the actual name) by GNC. I like it, I have also taken Biotin (name of pill and the protein found in the hair and nails) in the past.
Beta carotene if I remember correctly. Probably calcium as well.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment