Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why are my nails splitting - the top layer keeps peeling off. How can I stop this?

I cut them back so there is no damage but it still happens. I wear nail varnish so you'd think that would help.Why are my nails splitting - the top layer keeps peeling off. How can I stop this?
Get clear nail hardener. It will harden your nails, keep them from splitting, and makes them stronger.Why are my nails splitting - the top layer keeps peeling off. How can I stop this?
You need clear super stong nail polish. and mowst of the time that just means you have weak nails and there nothing you can rerally do about that. but there are vitamins that make you ails and hair grow. im not sure how well they work but you can try that if the nail polish doesnt help.
You may need calcium. I had the same problem about a month ago...nails peeling and cracking. I bought a box of Viactiv and now they are strong and healthy. Try taking one chew once or twice a day at seperate times (you don't get the full benefit if you take them all at once). I don't know how old you are but they also have Viactiv for teens. Hope this helps!
try getting the skin nail and hair formula from holland and barrats. Works after about two weeks of taking them.
Get a clear nail polish with GARLIC believe me it doesnt smell that bad.


garlic makes your nails stronger so you can also rub garlic on them (But that stinks). Or if you already have clear nail-polish just add a clove of garlic into it.


Hope this helps!
first go get some nail glue.You don't need to cut your nails . Put a thin layer of nail glue on the split nail and make sure it gets to where the nail split. Then let it dry. Put a top coat and then nail polish as usual. Use quick-dry vatamin oil to give it a healthy shiny look. It should last about a week. After 6-8 days, your nails will grow longer and then you can start trimming them again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment