Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the remedy to stop finger nails splitting at the ends ?

use a very low numbered abrasive file and file in gently towards the middle ,never saw backwards and forwards.





Keep nails short but smart until they regain their strength, this shouldtake about a month or two.





Keep them moisturised, but dont leave them in water. If you wear gloves todo the washing up, wear cotton ones underneath to soak up the moisture.





Keep hands out of the bath and dry them immediately after washing them.





By some cotton gloves and smother hands in vaseline at bedtimeand wear the gloves during the night, the nails and cuticles and hands will be moisturised by the morning.





Good thing to do with your feet too!





If you toenails are not splitting then its nothing to do withyour diet, but more to do with their enviroment.





Keep them dry but moisturised. Filed short for a month or two. Dont try to grow them until they have got strong.What's the remedy to stop finger nails splitting at the ends ?
The only thing that really works for me, and I've tried everything, is wearing gel or acrylic nails all the time. Other methods work to some degree, but it got to be a full-time job for me, and I got sick of it. Gels and acrylics last a month or more, and the cost is worth it to me because I don't think about my nails anymore.What's the remedy to stop finger nails splitting at the ends ?
YOu need more calcium in your diet.
Try taking a daily vitamin- it'll strenghten your nails and make them grow faster, and also try applying clear polish once every couple days, making sure to coat the ends and tips. Hope this helps!
I have always had a problem with my nails, splitting, not growing, breaking off etc. I ordered Trind off the internet, it has acrylic in it, and it is the best stuff ever!! My nails are long and beautiful now. It is just like having acrylic nails only they are my own. Try some of this and you won't be disappointed....

No comments:

Post a Comment