Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i get my nails from splitting? I have tried sally hanson nail hardner and it doesnt work?

Weak nails often result from low calcium / calcium defeciency, harsh cleaning products, or overexposure to water (i.e. in showers, pools, washing). What you want to do is make sure you get your calcium (dairy, vegetables, supplements) and also stay hydrated (drink the water instead of soaking your hands in it!).





I also used to have weak nails that split at the top, had lines in them, and white spots. I asked a nutritionist and she reccomended more calcium and water and its worked! Even in the winter - when you get hardly any Vitamin D from the sun (which makes your nails stronger) - my nails are naturally longer and stronger than my friends fake nails. It rocks!How can i get my nails from splitting? I have tried sally hanson nail hardner and it doesnt work?
I'd have to say keep your nails short (I know annoying) and wear nail polish alot.How can i get my nails from splitting? I have tried sally hanson nail hardner and it doesnt work?
O.P.I. nail envy it a glear polish its wonderfull.
i think you don't need any kind of cream bcoz outer things is not going to work u should take vitamin for your nails which give you solution for life time. type NAILS in search


http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/


these r the best vitamins in the world with no camicle made my plants ..by nutrilite
rub hand cream and/or lotion thru your nails every night before going to sleep.. and drink plenty of calcium rich beverages (like milk).. nails are external bones and to keep them healthy they need calcium.. do not use fake nails.. it will just make it more weak..
Lots of hand Cream a few times a day, rub in to your nails this should help

No comments:

Post a Comment