Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can you keep your nails from splitting when they get long?

I heard oil can cure this.. How exactly does it cure? Does it stick the splitting pieces of nail back together? What kind of oil? Also, I don't want to cut my nails down to the splitting point because they take a LONG time to grow... I also can't take any pills or special medications for it. My nails also break when I put nail polish on them. I have cuticle oil and hand and nail lotion.. Would that kind of oil and lotion do the job for this particular problem? They don't indicate when the uses are for.... Does anyone know any other ways to stop splitting nails? Any help would be appriciated! Thanks!How can you keep your nails from splitting when they get long?
you could have a vitamin deficiency that can cause weak nails try some clear nail strenghtener and if that doesn't work try taking a multivitamin they might get stronger on there ownHow can you keep your nails from splitting when they get long?
I have had excellent nails for most of my life, then about five years ago they began to split. Eventually I discovered a Sally Hanson product called ';Nailgrowth Miracle';,its in a gold bottle and its fantastic.I use two thin coats on bare nails and then keep adding to this. I try to keep doing this for a long as possible, without removing it with nail varnish remover. Often I did not remove it for two weeks. After a couple of months my nails stopped splitting and I now use this as a base coat before I use nail varnish, then afterwards as a top coat. My nail varnish lasts about a week before it looks tired and then I try to add another coat. You should try not to use varnish remover too often, wear rubber gloves and always protect your nails with several coats of varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment