Thursday, January 21, 2010

My nails are weak and splitting after years of using acrylics, nail strenghteners haven't worked. Please help?

After years of using acrylic nails, I dedcided to remove them. They are, of course, weak, brittle and now are splitting down the nail, not across. I've tried several nail strenghteners.. and they don't seem to help. Does anyone have any suggestions?My nails are weak and splitting after years of using acrylics, nail strenghteners haven't worked. Please help?
try using fresh garlic just rub all in and around finger nail might help i used it years ago and my nails have been fine sinceMy nails are weak and splitting after years of using acrylics, nail strenghteners haven't worked. Please help?
I am 26 years old and I wore acrylic nails since I was 16 years old. Mine did the exact same thing. Although it takes forever...I just keep letting mine grow but keeping them short. My nails are still really ridgy but they aren't splitting down the middle anymore and they have gotten alot stronger. they keep looking better. just takes a lil' time.
jello, the answer is eat jello everyday and youll see results,hope u like jello
you need to keep doing what your doing and keep your nails short. you have to have all the weak nails to grow out until you have all new ones.
Try some hair, skin %26amp; nails vitamins. I like GNC's formula. It made my nails grow faster and stonger.

No comments:

Post a Comment