Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nail splitting at the base?

my toenails are all dry and splitting at the base. They are not shiny at all and I'm concerned, but my doctor won't even look at them(not the best doctor in the world). Any advice? Should I press my doctor into checking them out? They are not discolored, just dull, ridged and splitting/flaky at the base of the nailNail splitting at the base?
You may have a fungal infection of course your Dr. is the best one to diagnose this condition. My Dr. told me to pour iodine on the nail and it eventually cleared up. Try another Dr. or the clinic or go the web. In some areas there is a toll free number to call to talk to a nurse.Nail splitting at the base?
you need to go to a podiatrist. you may have injured the nail at it's matrix. go to the website below. it may help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment