Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do my nails grow great in the summer & are all soft & split the rest of the time?

Your nails are moisturized more so in the summer.. winter months are much more cold and dry which cause splitting. Try a nail creme and keep them manicured.. that should help.Why do my nails grow great in the summer %26amp; are all soft %26amp; split the rest of the time?
Probably because in the summer you get some nutrients from the sun that you are lacking in your diet,you should also try taking calcium supplements and maybe try mineral water.Why do my nails grow great in the summer %26amp; are all soft %26amp; split the rest of the time?
Mine too! But lately I have been using this stuff called 7 day nail growth by nutri-nail and it works wonders! I think the reason why nails are better in the summer is the humidity.
try O P I Nail Envy expensive but really good at strengthening nails
the winter is more dry for u so the summer is more moisterizing
because you are getting vit. a and d from the sometimes sun in this country. Proberbly eating a better diet in the summer too.
I have always believed in the warm summer, your circulation speeds up and hair and nails grow faster.
I think the same happened to me. Well, depends on the seasons and your environments.
in the winter time u must wear gloves that might be a reason........eat healthy foods..

No comments:

Post a Comment