Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has anyone tried a nail product that REALLY works on splitting, peeling, weak nails.?

The only one that worked for me was Sally Hansen u can get it anywhere.Has anyone tried a nail product that REALLY works on splitting, peeling, weak nails.?
Oh Yes! I tried a brand name Magic it comes in a blue box with gold or beige trim. It worked wonders for me and my nails are stronger to this day. It also helps to get a manicure at least every two weeks.





You can find this in Sallys Stores





I am telling you it really works I had arcylic nails for over ten yrs and when I took them off my nails were paper thin.





Good Luck hope everything works out for you.Has anyone tried a nail product that REALLY works on splitting, peeling, weak nails.?
I love the Natural Nail Growth Activator with Marine Extract Treatment from Sally Hansen. It made a huge difference in my nails, it stopped the splitting and the peeling and made them a lot healthier and stronger. The reasons I love it:


1. it has virtually no odor


2. it is not a nail polish, it is more of a watery formula, so there's no worry about it chipping off


3. you massage it into your nails and cuticles morning and night, so I always feel like I am getting a mini manicure by doing this


My dad has the worst nails of anyone I've ever seen and I've got him hooked on it now. I have tried the new Sally Hansen 4-in-1 treatment polish, but it chips really easy off the tips of my nails, so for me it isn't worth it, especially for the outragous price. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment