Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How come when my nails reach a certain length they split or peel?? I take Biotin.?

I take 1500 mg of biotin a day. I have noticed that they grow but still not strong enough.. they bend and split and peel.How come when my nails reach a certain length they split or peel?? I take Biotin.?
Keep doing what your doing. Plus use a nail polish called Sally Hanson's Hard as nails. It will help strengthen your nails.How come when my nails reach a certain length they split or peel?? I take Biotin.?
Ugh... I would like to know the same thing. My nails are weak like that, and I too take supplements for it but they do not seem to work :o(
Eat a lot of cabbage and garlic. Also, this does work, tap your nails on a hard surface while you can, (watching TV) do this when you're alone, the noise is aggravating to those around you. Cut out dairy and chocolate because contrary to beliefs, these products rob the body of calcium. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment