Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get you nails to grow long and strong, without breaking, splitting or peeling?

I found out that Sally Hansen products works very well for me.How do you get you nails to grow long and strong, without breaking, splitting or peeling?
I had the same problem. solution is of all things peanut butter as it is very high in protien and the amino acid that nail factor comes from...yes it really works, figure at least 90 days. toast and pb in morning and a pbj at night....How do you get you nails to grow long and strong, without breaking, splitting or peeling?
Some people say take gelatin capsules..


I personally take a supplement called Calcium Pantothenate which makes both your hair and nails grow long and strong. It's available from AVON in their vitamin/supplement section as Hair Care from Within. It has worked wonders with both my hair and my nails!
don't soak them in cleaning products...keep your hands moistened as much as possible, making sure to apply the lotion to the tips of your fingers including the nails. i find that my nails grow longer and stronger and more quickly if i at least keep a clear coat of polish on them, and i prefer the sally hansen nail hardener products. they always work for me. the trick here is, if you have to wash dishes by hand, when you're done, take the nail polish remover and apply it to all your nails. after that, apply lotion. now you're ready to add that clear coat to your nails. this has worked for me without fail for the past ten years. hope it helps you too.
start with a good soaking with a mild soap. then work on your then start working on the nail base pushing all the skin loose that is attached to your nail on top. Get a good nail conditioner there are good ones out there.


then allways keep file handie to handle (while watching tv use this time to buff your nails and the skin around them. this gets blood to the nail bed and promotes more growth. I buff and sand my fingers all around . It stop me from biting them and it keeps me from eating ! Good enough for me you get 3 benefits instead of just pretty nails.
stay away from cleaning products
Increase your calcium intake. I drink a lot of milk and eat lots of cheese. My nails grow really long. Stay away from nail polishes, they make your nails weak.
Steroids!
Eat lots of protein and use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails.
Soak them in the blood of a virgin everynight before you go to sleep.
You paint them every morning with clear coat nail polish.
Try Sally Hansen Nail Hardener. You can find it at Target, Kmart, Walgreens. It really works. My hands spend a lot of time in the water and this nail polish seems to stay on and strengthen my nails.
get a good hand and nail cream. Also what you eat affects your nails - I think protein and calcium are important for nails. You can apply nail polish to help keep them strong while they grow too. I think you can get special nail strengthening polish.
lots of vitamins will help ,

No comments:

Post a Comment