Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why does my nails keep splitting in the same place?

I have a few nails that keep splitting (or peeling) in the very same place. No matter what I do it continues to occur. The nail splits... I cut it down as far as I can without it being painful. When the nail gets long again, voila... it splits in the SAME EXACT SPOT! I have strong, otherwise healthy nails that get oiled and treated well.





Does anyone know why this keeps happening, and what I could to to help prevent it?





Thanks! :-)Why does my nails keep splitting in the same place?
Multivitamins girl!!!





Those can be your best friend!!!





Give it a month or two..take one daily and voila it should help!


It wouldn't hurt to paint the tip with clear nail harder either!
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment