Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wear acrylic nails. I was traveling and let my fill go for about 3 weeks. The matrix on my thumbnail split

I did have the nail filled. My nails are paper thin so acrylics are the only way I can have decent looking nails. Has anyone else had this happen? Is there anything I can do to help it heal? I did have the nail filled. Help?????I wear acrylic nails. I was traveling and let my fill go for about 3 weeks. The matrix on my thumbnail split
Youre not going to like this but your nail needs to breathe and circulate! Your nail bed has obviously been damaged! I love having nails myself but I took mine off to let the nail repair and to avoid fungus! I would take them off by soaking them in acetone, after they are off lightly buff and use cuticle oil and hand cream constantly... If you end up having a fungus Dr. G's is a great anti-fungal remedy! Im assuming your nails are done with a dremel drill which is highly damaging to the nail bed and is not recommended! In top salons they do not use drills for these reasons and sanitation purposes!I wear acrylic nails. I was traveling and let my fill go for about 3 weeks. The matrix on my thumbnail split
I got my nails done faithfully for over a year. Eventually they started hurting when ever I got them done. I decided to not get them done for a while. My nails were thin because of the acrylics, but I bought some Sally Hanson triple strong gel, and My nails are healthy and strong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment