Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I stop my nails from splitting at the ends?

Recently my nails have been splitting at the ends, and it means they are thin, and bend and break easily, and... well... it's pretty annoying!!


Is there some reason for this?


Is there something I can do to help this?





Many ThanksHow do I stop my nails from splitting at the ends?
Well most girls know this but there is a nail hardening polish you can apply. It's in a bottle like finger nail polish. Also, take vitamins. They have nutrients in them that will make your nails stronger and also even make your hair look shinier and better. Also try to avoid fake glue on nails. They make your nails really thin and weak. You can see this when you take them off.How do I stop my nails from splitting at the ends?
could be a lack of calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment