Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why are my nails splitting?

My nails have recently started splitting, and i don't know why. They usually grow out really nice, but within the last few week they have started peeling horizontally. I Don't use nail polish, so that cannot be it. I am only eighteen, so it isn't age. I did use some cleaners in my car recently, could it be that? I also am wondering if it is diet. I am in college, so my eating is sometimes a little sporadic (meaning sometimes i just don't for lack of time or money) I do eat very healthy when i do eat though. Not too much sugar, good amount of fruits and veggis. What could be the cause? Is there something specific i should be eating?Why are my nails splitting?
You have a calcium deficiency. You can take calcium with vitamin D vitamins. 600 Mg's twice a day. Better yet, also drink 3 glasses of any kind of milk daily, and eat cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, and ice cream. The more calcium the better! :)Why are my nails splitting?
Drink milk (calcium)
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment