Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there a cure for split nails?

Every where I read it says that you should file your nails instead of clipping them. Well I have tried but everytime I try filing my nails it ends up splitting them really bad.


I want to stop hacking my nails off with the clippers but everytime I start to try to grow them out they start peeling a little bit and I whip out the clippers. Or they will be doing good and I'll get out the file and split them.


Any advice would be appreciated. :)Is there a cure for split nails?
i would pick up a buffer and maybe buff the top of your nails make them a little tougher..then give your self a little manicure with a clear coat of nail polish or nail hardener then what ever color you want other wise. some people thing water is good for your nails but its not. it actually makes them more weak.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment