Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nails breaks easily and split in layers.. wht should i do?

They make a type of clear nail polish and all you have to do is put it on like you are just painting your nails. It will help make them thicker and stronger. Just keep repeating it and in no time you will have beautiful nails.My nails breaks easily and split in layers.. wht should i do?
Some stores have special nail polish that can help weak nails. My grandmother had the same thing, so she went to her doctor and he prescribed a medicine. Also it could be from lack of minerals. Good luck!My nails breaks easily and split in layers.. wht should i do?
I'm a nail tech, I would say that you can use you a parffin wax dips, And also you can try reshaping your nails a different way try squaring them off. Yes men can go with the square look it's okay to! Try a good nail fortifier for your nails to.
There's a nailpolish that is clear that my mom uses called Nailtiques. It just hardens your nails and makes them stronger. It really does work actually. There are other kinds too, but I recommend Nailtiques. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment