Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I stop my nails from breaking/peeling/splitting?

My names are gross! I have to keep them so short becuase otherwise they spilit in half, peel, or get really thin. i dont bite them or anyhting like that. What should i do?How can I stop my nails from breaking/peeling/splitting?
there are lots of products which you can use to protect your nails. keeping them short is already good and go to the mall and ask for assistance in looking for nail protectors. they could be applied as you would a nail polish..





i have relatively thin nails that easily break so i apply transparent/clear nail polish after applying the nail protector i bought from VOV cosmetics... (its asian)





you should also minimize your use of harsh soaps.. i rather use hand sanitizers than frequently washing my hands. i use hand soaps with moisturizers, like that of hte bath and body works..How can I stop my nails from breaking/peeling/splitting?
apply lotion to your nails and hands after shower. Try using body butter; it's a thicker cream and will keep the moisture in longer. Visit glamouredited.com for more beauty tips.
My nails used to be like that, and i tried every product i could find. none of them worked, and eventually i just left them alone, stopped using nail polish and such. I also started eating better, but i'm not sure if that had anything to do with it

No comments:

Post a Comment