Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I fix split finger nails?

for some unknown reason My finger nails split rigth up the center and I file them down but not hepling can someone tell me what i need to do to fix this hey i.m a guy soHow do I fix split finger nails?
You don't.





You have to wait untill it grows all the way back. Untill then, I suggest keeping it bandages up, because it probably hurts like hell if you get caught behind something. Keeping it bandaged will also further splitting.





Alternatively, you could go see a doctor, I've heared they can temporarily glue both halves back together. DO NOT put glue on them yourself!How do I fix split finger nails?
If the nail is actually showing you mean then yeah you might need a doctor but if its frequent I'm sure you'd know that by now. I read in a book my mum gave me called Beauty 911 that if you soak your hands in whole milk it helps them grow better. It could be that you suffer from a poor diet which makes your nails vulnerbral or perhaps not enough vitamin intake?

No comments:

Post a Comment