Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My fingernails r broken, split, n cracked. Should I do what a nail technician says?

I saw a nail technician %26amp; got a manicure last week to see if they knew what I should do about my stupid-looking fingernails. The technician says I should let her apply a layer of acrylic coating to each fingernail. She says it'll look just like healthy, natural nails and that she could keep them looking good (without being the least bit shiny) if I came back every few weeks.





OMG! What! Suspicion makes me worry about being scammed.





I just want to have ordinary, average looking hands.





Should I trust what she says?


Does this seem ok to anyone who knows about this stuff?


Will it look ';just like natural'; the way she says?


What's the good n bad in this whole thing?





I'm otherwise good in my health. So it's not a diet thing. My doc says I've just got the hands I've got.My fingernails r broken, split, n cracked. Should I do what a nail technician says?
She could be just wanting you as a client, but It will most likely help them. Acrylic is just a clear coating on the top of the nail. It is used to make the nail stronger. When People talk about acrylic nails. The ones you think are ';fake looking'; they also get white tips attached underneath the acrylic.





If you are willing to pay the price then It will probably make them feel better.


My best advice is to go in and try it once. If you like it then continue with it if not, go to another manicurist and ask her to take it off. You have to soak your fingers in acetone for the acrylic to come off without further hurting your nail. but a manicurist should be able to do this very easily.


Good LuckMy fingernails r broken, split, n cracked. Should I do what a nail technician says?
superglue them

No comments:

Post a Comment