Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why do my nails constantly split? What am i missing in my diet!?

The answer may not lie in your dieting patterns, or the vitamins you consume. The answer may lie in the activities you do with your hands.. also if you are a smoker your nails are more easy to break, but if you are not it could be just that you are using your hands too much in hot water, cold weather etc.Why do my nails constantly split? What am i missing in my diet!?
go get some sally hansen nail polish





and drink milk!Why do my nails constantly split? What am i missing in my diet!?
beauty, take supplements for that


Ps, jimmy you're retarded, are you just rattling off elements?
zinc
It's genetic
Try taking a calcium supplement. This should help both your nails and your hair.
calcium
Zinc.
Lacking in Omega 3. Get a good quality cod liver oil supplement (they have flavored ones!).

No comments:

Post a Comment