Tuesday, January 19, 2010

20 years ago, I had artificial nails put on for my wedding. Ever since, I have one nail that splits.?

It has a ridge down the middle and will only grow about a quarter inch before it splits. It does not split further down the nail, only on the end. Would like to know what causes this and how to deal with it.20 years ago, I had artificial nails put on for my wedding. Ever since, I have one nail that splits.?
i think the people put it on wrong20 years ago, I had artificial nails put on for my wedding. Ever since, I have one nail that splits.?
it sounds like something has happened with the artifical nails, because a nail would not just do that.


this sounds like it would be painful, so get it checked out by a doctor to see if it is serious (unfortunately, something may have to be done). Plus, see the people who puut on your artficial nails, ask them if they knew if anything went wrong and try to find if they know what the potential couse of this may be.
JELLO-TON

No comments:

Post a Comment