Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have soft,faking,split nails!What I have to do? HELP!!!?

ALSO!


I 've heard that some foods are helping.Is this true?


Can you tell me any products that they can help me?I have soft,faking,split nails!What I have to do? HELP!!!?
I used to bite my nails, but when I quit they became tough and grow much faster now. So if you are a nail biter you need to quit. Also as the others have said you should drink milk and that nail polish crap doesn't really work that well.I have soft,faking,split nails!What I have to do? HELP!!!?
if you eat sweets with gelatine in, then your nails will be even softer








you need calcium to make them harder, try drinking milk, having a bowl of cerial every day will help
Hi your nails are very clever at telling you that you prob have other health problems at the moment , can be anything from stress to a common cold to a lack of vitamins. Try eating a couple of jelly babies or wine gums a day as this will help but not cure your problem. Once you have sussed out the underlying health probs then you can start to treat your nails. Warm a little olive oil in a dish and soak your fingertips for 20 mins or so at night whilst watching telly then when you remove them firmly massage the base of the nail(the matrix) rubbing the oil into the cuticle. After a few weeks you will see a marked improvement. cheers Paula
you can use a special nail polish that has calcium in it.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment