Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail on big toe split?

I hurt my big toe and the nail is split halfway down...what can i do to make it heal... put gauze on it until it heals so the nail won't snag? I can't cut the nail, it is too tender..it was bleeding beforeNail on big toe split?
You may want to see a podiatrist, or simply protect it as you are doing and put neosporan or triple antibiotic ointment on it as it heals and grows out to a point where you can cut it safely.Nail on big toe split?
You will have to keep it as clean as possible, it will take quite some time to grow out, upwards to nine months. I would definitely have your doctor check it out, it is a great place for infection to occur.
keep it clean and gauze it up leave it alone!
Cover it up,go to the Emergency Room...
just put the gauze on it and leave it alone
didn't i just answer this question peroxide and soak in epsome salts..opened toed shoes..
Ouchh :( I'd go to the doctor. it could get infected! I hope it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment