Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Split nail which will not knit together?

I have a split nail on my left middle finger. It grows normally but once it reaches finger tip it begins to split in the centre and therefor grows with a split in the middle. Can anyone supply me with a solution as to make the nail knit and not split.Split nail which will not knit together?
I've had trouble like that. What I would do is trim the split part off as far as I could, then keep it coverred with a bandaid so I wouldn't aggrivate it. I have heard of solutions similar to nail polish that can help, but I've never tried them.Split nail which will not knit together?
no6t ure but that made my toes curl how awful for you
Use super glue, it works !
This won't happen overnight, as it takes a full six months for a fingernail to grow from cuticle to tip. So much for the instant fix, although if you do have a very bad split or tear, I have found the best solution is to take a teabag, cut a piece of it to shape over the split or tear, use a dab of miracle glue (Bondini Glue is the best to use) and then polish over it. Many times it will last until the split or tear grows out - how about that for an instant cure?
I split my nail about 13 years ago and it has never gone back normal,Ive tried loads of glues and nail strengtheners but its made no difference.
i sliced through my thumb nail when i was doing some d.i.y. and now it grows in two because i sliced the nail bed and always will grow like it.have you damaged your nailbed???????????
Use a nail hardener product on it for a while so it cannot split so easily.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment