Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Split next-to-big toe nail :(?

Yesterday I was in the bath when suddenly after lifting my foot out of the water I felt a shooting pain, however just thought I caught my foot on the tap.


Later on I discovered that my second-to-big toe nail on my right foot had split in a curved away nearly down to the nail bed. I've clipped it as much as possible, and don't want to just pull it off as it doesn't seem ready, yet it's really hurting me.


Anybody got any suggestions? Many thanks :)Split next-to-big toe nail :(?
if you glue a piece of Coffee filter over the crack, that should reinforce it. a band- aid should also help. FIRST- DROWN IT IN LEMON JUICE! this sanitizes the area.Split next-to-big toe nail :(?
you shouldn't have cliped it. oh and dont play with it it hapend to me before try not to squeez it sideways it will cause it to crack more go ask the people at the nail salon they may be able to fix it!! trust me on this one just hurry!!!
See a doctor, or put some bandage arround it and wait until it grows a little bit more and it's to be cut.
Maybe you should see some kind of doctor...it could get infected...

No comments:

Post a Comment