Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can I get rid of this split in my nail?

I have this brown split in my finger nail going into my hand and the nail that I clip. At first I figured that I just clip my nail and it would grow back regular but it grows back with the split! What is this? Can I get rid of it? Will it go away? Should I be worried?Can I get rid of this split in my nail?
Yup, major pain in the a**! I have had this happen with my thumb nail. I bought a buffer and I buffed it down and when my nail would grow out I would clip it, hoping it would grow out and go away it didn't. I bought some Sally Hanson nail polish to help my nails grow and in time in eventually didn't come back.Can I get rid of this split in my nail?
Nothing to worry about, but it might stay that way. Possibly a dermatologist could evaluate it, but probably would say to just leave it alone. I don't know if plastic surgery can do much or not.
You will have to keep working on it.
see a doctor
Well, I was told you could take super glue. Apply it to the crack, take a manicure stick press down where the crack is so the glue will bond together, see what happens. Also it could be lack of calcium, I would take suppliments.





Good luck!
same thing happened to me! its like lack of proteins or something...





i live near cleveland and i was on vacation in florida getting my nails done and i told her i get these... and she said its because im from cleveland. lol.
Nothing to worry. Just see a doctor.
No.. You're going to die. And you will burn in the lake of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment