Sunday, January 17, 2010

Did you ever have split nails?

they dont spli lengtwise but the top kind of peels off....what can i do?Did you ever have split nails?
I feel your pain honey..mine do it too!! Try a nail polish that has vitamins plus a hardner, i use that Sally kind..it works for me..hope i helped!Did you ever have split nails?
Yes. I was vitamin deficient and needed more dietary fats. Eat walnuts, flax seed/oil, olive oil, fatty fish, and the like. Take a multi-vitamin, too.





One of the greatest handcreams I've ever used is Aveda Hand Relief. It smells nice, absorbs well, keeps my hands and nails moist even in arid weather, and makes me look like I recently had a manicure.





Oh, and don't pick at it because you might tear off more nail that you want to. Buff it off with a fine-grade file.
Yeah mine were like that, I found vitamin E helped to strengthen them. All the beauty mags say that you should eat more calcium rich foods like cheese and fish for healthy nails,
Its a lack a vitamine and some other stuff I got told to eat jello or gelatine more often ....I did and it worked...I also bought witchcraft a special nail hardner
I use nutri nail and it has gotten rid of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment