Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone know how to repair a split nail?.?

The split begins from the tip of my nail and continues down onto the bed. I've done everything from clipping it down, it keeps bleeding, to putting tape on it.





Help?Does anyone know how to repair a split nail?.?
See as doc. That's what I would do when all else fails. Good luck to you.Does anyone know how to repair a split nail?.?
Dump the tea out of a tea bag. Cut a small piece to fit your nail. put clear nail polish over the top and let it dry or you can use super glue which actually works better over the tea bag but it may be a little lumpy.
Amputate the digit at the neck. You'll never worry about a vain fingernail or toenail again.
I'd use super glue if you really cant bear to lose the nail.
my mother has beautiful nails, but suffers splits often. she uses super glue, let's it grow out a little then trims it all the way down so the nail can grow out solid...my nails are awful.
Ouch, bandage it up and let it grow out for a month. Pour some peroxide on it before you bandage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment