Friday, January 15, 2010

I happened to jam my toe and my nail is split, if it touches anything it hurtsssss and...?

if it gets caught on something, my nail is coming off. I really don't want that to happen... does anyone have any tips on how to keep my nail on my foot until it's grown out enough to be fine again?I happened to jam my toe and my nail is split, if it touches anything it hurtsssss and...?
Keep a band aid on all the time. The same thing happened to me a few months ago, if you can put a few layers of toenail polish on it to keep it intact. Don't worry though because toenails grow faster than you think.I happened to jam my toe and my nail is split, if it touches anything it hurtsssss and...?
Maybe put a Band-Aid around the toe/nail to hold the nail down.

No comments:

Post a Comment