Friday, January 15, 2010

I just got my false nails taken off and now i have a split across the middle of my nail,?

will it grow out like normal? what will happen and what can i do to make it stronger? i was told once it grows out the other part will fall off and it will grow normally, somehow i dont see that happening.I just got my false nails taken off and now i have a split across the middle of my nail,?
I really like fake nails, but the glue that is used to get them to stay on your nails are really powerful. Did you soak the nails in nail polish remover, or did you use force and nail clippers? Fake nails are supposed to dissolve with nail polish remover, and the glue goes away with it. But taking the nails off by prying, picking, cutting, or any other method is bad. Since the glue is so strong, often it will take part of your nail with it, or cause it to tear. (Like yours!)





Don't worry though, your nail will eventually become normal. Wrap a band aid around it or something, that way, you won't pick at it.





The nail shouldn't fall off... My nail had a bunch of scratches, and a big chunk of it was ripped off! I clipped it as low as it would go, then I just let it grow out. Now it is fine.





Here's what I do, I put clear coat over my nail, then I put the fake nail on. The glue can erode away nails sometimes...I just got my false nails taken off and now i have a split across the middle of my nail,?
Well, My advice is that, if the split is big, it might fall off, or it's possible if you don't keep on touching it, it might be ok, But if It were small only it still will grow back, so if I were you, I'd just be very careful that no one or Neither you yourself won't touch it.
The will grow out. It will take a while for them to get healthy again. I love the way acrylic nails work, but they are horrible on your own nails. Take some vitamins and put strengthener on them to help.
my friend's mom gets fake nails all the time... her nail look like crap. they're totally ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment