Friday, January 15, 2010

When I find a split end, I cut it off with nail clippers?

Will this damage the new end? Is this bad or should I be using scizzors that are specifically made for hair cutting? I can't stand to just leave it there when I am in a public place or out some where or when I don't want to go looking around for scizzors.When I find a split end, I cut it off with nail clippers?
Well, personally I think that you should stick to a pair of scissors. If you can't wait till you get a scissors to cut it, you should carry a pair with you around. Try to take more care of your hair to avoid spilt ends. Hope I helped!When I find a split end, I cut it off with nail clippers?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
just use scissors. and thats how it is spelt, no z's involved
Well.. does the new end really matter? It's just the very tip of the hair... I don't think it damages the rest of the hair at all. But even if it did, it would not be enough for anyone to notice. Although I personally think it strange that you can't wait until you get home to cut it with scissors, or maybe carry scissors with you in your purse...


I doubt nail clippers will hurt your hair.
I think cutting split ends with nail clippers is a bad idea, and you should just try to prevent split ends with conditioner and regular trims at the hairdresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment