Sunday, January 17, 2010

My nails often split at the ends. How can I cheaply strengthen my nails?

Even when wearing good quality nailpolish my nails split.My nails often split at the ends. How can I cheaply strengthen my nails?
A really good nail strengthening polish is Sally Hansen, Hard as Nails nail strengthener. It goes on like normal polish, and gives you really strong nails.My nails often split at the ends. How can I cheaply strengthen my nails?
Umm well I wear nail polish that strengthen my nails.


Or one way to make them stronger is by using garlic.





1. Cut open the garlic clove so that you can remove the tiny green germ loaded with the infamous and over-whelming smell.


2. Chop the garlic to a pulp.


3. Mix this pulp with an equal quantity of fresh thick labneh as is required.


4. Massage this thick paste into your nails, making sure you concentrate on the matrix of the nails.


5. Repeat twice a week for best results.
what she said... and jello... helps air and nails


not sure how but it does work, it's the gelatin
drink a lot of milk, eat meats, things with protein.
You can eat jello for one because gelatin strengthens your nails, and for $3.00 or so you can get ';Sally Hansen hard as nails.'; Put a few coats on and do that everyday for about a week. Really the best product out there is made by Mane and Tail. It is horse hoof cream. They make shampoo and conditioner as well. I had a friend that used this on her nails everyday, just rubbing in a small amount. She has the most beautiful long, strong nails of anyone I know. Just think of how strong a horses hoofs are. It works great! Good luck and God bless. Hope this works.
SUPERGLUE
Sally Hansons Hard as Nails never fails
Try these websites.


http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story鈥?/a>


http://www.nailcareguide.com/


http://www.lhj.com/home/Nail-Care.html
buy sally hansens nail strenghthener(clear, or other colors) at like any drug store for 3- 5 dollars
There is Revlon. They have this clear nail polish that is really good for your nails. They don't cost much and if you put it on until the polish is gone, I'm sure your nails will be stronger than ever.
This might mean you're unhealthy. Eat good foods!


Well, if you think you're healthy, maybe you're biting your nails without knowing it? There's tons of cures for that.


I'd say ask a sales person for the best nail-hardening product at a department store or beauty store. Good luck!
last summer for some reason or the other my nails got really really bad too--they always flaked off at the end from splitting. they're fine now b/c i started to file them just a little bit every other day to get rid of splitting and definitely sally hansen hard as nails (someone else apparently agrees). good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment