Friday, January 15, 2010

My toe nail split. I dropped something on it this morning. Does anyone know how this heals if left alone?

Does a split nail need to be seen by a Dr.?My toe nail split. I dropped something on it this morning. Does anyone know how this heals if left alone?
It may just heal up fine (will probably fall off first, though) and you will have no worries, however some peoples toenail doesnt fall off, and some continue to split as it grows. The only way to stop this is to have the toenail removed by a doctor and let a new one grow in. You should just wait and see if yours heals up fine.My toe nail split. I dropped something on it this morning. Does anyone know how this heals if left alone?
I can tell you this happened to me. My nail split then turned black and fell off. When it grew back my nail remained thicker from that point on.
Hey the same thing happened to me hunn. My fingernail came off from playing baseball......from having the nail been black and blue for a long time, the nail is already half grown underneath the other one. You don't need to see a doctor unless you feel you should. The toe nail will probably grow back in about 2 weeks or so? maybe less? i could tell you exactly if it was a fingernail.....Well hope it gets better....GOOD LUCK!.....%26lt;3
it will return to normal as it grows out. it may fall off, but it will grow back, but i would still go to a doctor, just to get it checked out.
go see a doctor b/c it may fall off which is normal but it can easily get infected and please believe you dont want that...
Put a bandaid and neosporin on it until it grows out then of course clip it nicely. I mentioned a bandaid so it doesn't get caught in anything and tear off.
it will most likely fall off and a new one will grow in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment