Friday, January 15, 2010

Split Pinkie toe nail in half, what should i do?

title says it all, i split my pinkie toe nail right now, im not in any pain at the moment, occasionally i get a real bad pain, i was walking in hall to go to bathroom, since we are doing some remodeling there are things all over floor, didnt see a red metal box and my toe hit it. what should i do? i dont really want to touch it because i know it will hurt horribly, but i want to clean it up or something to avoid infection. Advise?


i dont really want to touSplit Pinkie toe nail in half, what should i do?
I would take a shot of whiskey and pull the easiest part of the nail off. Unless you just wish to bandage it. I think the nail would catch on things like my socks and slippers. I had to pull the end of a nail off the other day and took a sip of whiskey and did it. It worked for me.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment