Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That is not going to keep a split nail from growing back that way, I've had the prob on 3rd fingers for 3 yrs?

my middle (3rd) fingernails split down the center all the time, hardener, filing, cutting doesn't prevent it from occurring again and again, is there any help????That is not going to keep a split nail from growing back that way, I've had the prob on 3rd fingers for 3 yrs?
Hi. I had the exact same problem for about 2 years. I got an acrylic filler put on it at a salon, which lasted about 2 months before it wore off, and it grew out and has been fine ever since. It was the only thing that worked, and by the way, it looked just like a natural nail, so you can't tell it's there. Try it, best of luck to you :-)That is not going to keep a split nail from growing back that way, I've had the prob on 3rd fingers for 3 yrs?
you may wish to try going to walmart and getting what they call medical tape (its white) and keep it wrapped around your fingertips until they can grow out. My dad had to wear it and wrap his fingers up because they cracked all the time from hard labor. It may offer your hands more protecting and keep the nail together while it grows.
Put a nail Streghthener on there

No comments:

Post a Comment