Friday, January 15, 2010

Horizontal split in nail?

I've recently removed my acrylic nails and one of my nails has split horizontally across. Its not completely removed but there is a definite crack that sometimes leaks clear fluid. Does anyone know what i can do to stop this or sort it out please?Horizontal split in nail?
If anything is leaking out of it please do not apply any products. Never heard of a nail bed leaking unless its infected so I'd advise popping to your Dr's or chemist just to check, if all seems OK then you could try a nail strengthening product but personally I think I'd steer clear of anything until the horizontal crack has grown up and out a little first. Once you get the all clear for an infection then I'd advise keeping the nail short, protecting it as much as possible, rubber gloves for washing up and wet work, gardening gloves for all heavy and dirty work. Massage cuticle oil into your nails and cuticles at least twice a day, (all fingers, its a good habit to get into) the massaging increases circulation which promotes stronger healthier nail growthHorizontal split in nail?
HAHA?????
I took mine off yesterday too!


They are all flaking and weak!


I buffed mine up with a nail buffer and painted them with clear nail vanish, they look alot better!





xxx
OPI do a silk wrap kit on qvc it menst a broken nail, and strengthens weakened ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment