Friday, January 15, 2010

I split my toe nail down the middle, what do i do?!?

i stubbed my foot last night, and thus cracked my big toe nail straight down the middle. I dont know what to do and im in some pain. Please Help!I split my toe nail down the middle, what do i do?!?
put some alcohol on that..that has happended to me plenty of times especially when my foot is under the door and someone else opens it..that hurts like hell....I split my toe nail down the middle, what do i do?!?
The nail will have to grow out of it. In the meantime, apply an anti biotic cream and bandage the nail to keep it from getting infected. You may take an aspirin or Tylenol for the pain. If it is split down to the cuticle, go to the doctor.
I would pour hydrogen peroxide all over it. Then go to the doctor or if it inset that bad then just stick a bandage over it. But be careful of 2 things:





Peroxide bleaches out everything





You REALLY don't want your toe to get infected.





I hope this helps! And Good Luck!






Well i have had the same problem, but the hole of my nail on my toe come off... lol but i just waited for it to grow back just try to avoid walking and putting like socks on might make it unfomtable and make sure it stays clean.





Hope you get better :)
go to the doctors and get the nail removed. or you can put a bandage around it till it heals up and take some pain killers to take the pain away.
first rap it up good so it will grow back right, and don't wear any shoes that would rub it very much. A good shoe to wear would be the foam like ones.
you need to wait for it to grow out. Once the new nail has come through a lot just nait it down quite low. x
ice it and put a band aid on it

No comments:

Post a Comment