Sunday, January 17, 2010

Split my nail in half :(?

I was shaving, and accidently slipped and the razor cut my nail, all the way through, half way up. It hurt really bad, and I have been keeping a band aid on it so it won't catch on things. Is there anything I can do to get it to heal faster, or a nail glue I can put on it so I don't have to keep my band aid on it the whole time it grows out.Split my nail in half :(?
Ouch! I feel your pain girly!! Believe me i have done that like 4 times already. Keep it clean and dry and use Bactine on it. Neosporin helps but keeps it moist which is bad for your nail since it can lead to bacteria. Dont use crazy glue on an open wound ever. In a week it wont be so bad...Split my nail in half :(?
just take some nail glue and run the tip of the bottle along the crack all the way up and down so the glue comes out, then sqeeze the sides of ur nail so both the sides bond together.


file it down a bit so its even on top and then put on a clear top coat. Let it grow out on its own.
Just use peroxide and cut it down as short as you can.
Omg


that sounds really bad


maybe you should see a doctor about your nail! OR


put like a little cast on it so it doesn't get infected and stuff=)

No comments:

Post a Comment