Sunday, January 17, 2010

HELP! what to do if my nail is split down to the skin (no finger nail at )?

what to do? i went to one salon they told me to go away! i still had ve to pay them 10 USD for no service?!HELP! what to do if my nail is split down to the skin (no finger nail at )?
Why did you still have to pay them? I would just leave it alone. There is not much you can do execpt smooth the edges so it doesn't catch on anything and wait for it to grow back.HELP! what to do if my nail is split down to the skin (no finger nail at )?
sucks for you. sorry.
Okay. I think you should not be asking people on yahho that sounds like it hurts! Go to a doctor or somone who knows about your problem. Don't worry it'll get back to normal!
if it hurts soak it in salt water (warm). then i think that you should go see a doctor.





i'm so sorry that happened to you.
go back to the place that did your nails and get them to take it off or sew
Hey sexy....I can't send emails over YA.





Send me a direct email to indyhank1976@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment