Sunday, January 17, 2010

I put any kind of nail polish even ones that claim to make nails stronger /grow ,they split?

what can i do help!!!!!!I put any kind of nail polish even ones that claim to make nails stronger /grow ,they split?
i`ve been thru the same thing...nothing worked on my nails %26amp; i tried for many years to have beautiful nails...no matter what product i tried, my nails would split, peel, crack %26amp; break!!! so, i`ve gone for the acrylic nails %26amp; am completely satisfied, as i now have gorgeous nails!!! i`m not saying that`s your only option, but it is an idea!!!I put any kind of nail polish even ones that claim to make nails stronger /grow ,they split?
Look into a treatment called NailTek. It comes in several different formulas for different types of nail problems.





The regimine you would follow will be treatment for 6 months, then switch to the maintenance formula for 6 months, then back to the original treatment for 6 months and on and on...





Rule of thumb is switch treatments every six months like you do with shampoos... they become ';tolerant'; of the formula after a while and your nails/hair won't respond to treatment anymore and go back to doing the same thing again.





Another thing is apply cuticle oil (cooking oils work too--avoid mineral oil--baby oil) every day to your nails and cuticles and massage it in. This should help. Sorry there isn't a ';quick fix'; and it does take commitment--watching tv is a good time to do it.
Alot of times it's due to a vitamin deficiency in your body. Try taking vitamins too. My nails split alot,too. I find it helps to constantly keep something on them. If I don't wear polish,then they dry out and split more. Try Formula 10,or Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails. Sally Hansen comes in colors,but they've got ones specifically formulated to strengthen. I find that the Grow Strong formula works great. Use as directed. Add another coat each day,then after 3 days remove and start over. Like I said,keep something on them. I used to wear acrylics which ruin your nails,and after 2 years of babying them,I've got my own strong nails. Also,if you wear light colors,you won't have to worry about chipping showing up so much.
first of all it might not start with what your doing with your nails but what your putting into your body!!try going to a drug store and getting an over the counter pre natal vitamin!!! I know it sounds funny but it helps! It really does and it also helps your hair grow long and strong as well! another thing you might want to try is a pink bottle of sally hansens it works as well!! Hope this helps!!
you should try Nailtiques...that stuff is good but expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment