Friday, January 15, 2010

I split my nail my thumb nail, any help?

This may sound really pathetic but spilt my thumb nail down the corner, is there anything which i can do to make it repair itself of something like that till it grows out?





Cos its about half way down my nail so cutting it isnt an option.





Thankss For your help and have a nice day :]I split my nail my thumb nail, any help?
put a bandaid on it


then in a couple of days


put some nail polish that


would help seal you top coat


use nail hardener as well


don't do it now though


coz it might get infected and


contaminate the woundI split my nail my thumb nail, any help?
The best fix for this is to go to a nail salon and have them put acrylic on that part of your nail. It will look natural and the acrylic will help your nail grow together.
As silly as it sounds, use superglue/false nail glue on the seam. It will stop it from splitting farther, doesn't infect the area, and will let it grow back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment