Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I split Nail polish remover on my brothers blanket?

I Spilt some nail polish remover on my brothers thick regular blanket and I need to wash it cause of the smell.Should I wash it like i regulary would but nail polish is flammable and if it gets in the dryer will it get on fire or something?Or should I rinse it out before I put it in the washing/drying machine.Please help I'm a worry wartI split Nail polish remover on my brothers blanket?
Nail Polish remover is usually just acetone, a couple of inert ingredients, and fragrance. Just wash and dry it as you would normally.


Just remember, Nail salons have to do laundry all the time. If nail polish remover were that hazardous there probably would be far fewer salons. Everything will be fine. Though next time, you might want to do your nails on a level surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment